Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMaid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 I_voting_barMaid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMaid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 I_voting_barMaid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid Room / Infirmary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 Aab21y

It's been converted into an infirmary. Have you been injured? Stay here for a bit and rest.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

AuthorMessage
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 pm

"It's no trouble at all, really" Kassia beamed. "I wouldn't worry too much about..you know..being freaky. It seems as if every occupant in this mansion has at least one strange quality about them. It would be peculiar for me to think strangely of someone acting differently, telling from all that has happened since I arrived here. " She returned Abby's gaze with a smile.

"You know, being strange may seem like a bad thing, but, in a way, we are all alike. Almost everyone carries a mystery... a secret. And it's up to the possessor to decide how to use it." She decided she wasn't the best at inspirational speeches so she ceased to continue. "I only did what I thought was supposed to be done." She said hastily, changing the subject. "Though, I don't do very well in panicking situations." She admitted. She giggled now, remembering her moment of panic. Its funny, how even the most abashing moments can make you laugh when you look back and bethink them.

She turned as a new-comer entered the room. His awkward hello made her feel awkward as well. "Oh...Hello there." She managed to reply.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Candie awoke with a start at the sound of voices. She took her head off the desk and Tried to get up but instead she fell off the chair with a rather loud thud. "Oh, now I've done it!" She cursed at herself out loud as she tried to get up. Instead of reaching for the desk we grasp was on a stack of papers. She pulled herself up but slipped and fell down again. Finally she managed to get up, but she could almost feel the unpleasantness of many bruises appearing in her arms and back. "We'll that was eventfull." She said trying to keep her mood light, injuries were almost too common in her life.

Candie picked up the chair and papers and organise it neatly, she then picked her cap up if the floor and returned it to her head. She also thought it to be a wise desicion to pull down her sleeves to hide any upcoming bruises. "On the far side of the room some people were gathered around a bed; Jeremy was lying on the bed, Reanah was there but she looked shocked, as though something even more ubsurd than zombies invading had happened. Henry was there but Candie didn't recognise the other girl. She walked over to see what the commotion was.

"Hey... Can I help?" She offered awkwardly. She could see that Jeremy had hurt his arm but she could not see any sign of a wound
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Reanah stood silently. Quiet. Not a peep came out of her mouth, nor did it look like she was breathing (though she was). The warmth stayed. It made her feel quite content, just watching the others talk about things she didn't understand, as the blood was rushing through her ears. Where was Felix? Was he behind her back, just about to nuzzle her legs in a warm embrace, or was he still locked up in that room? Reanah suddenly jerked out of her faze with a twitch. She heard a familiar voice. "Candie?" She turns to the girl, who looked very awkward. Staring, she nods. Help with what? She didn't know, she just wanted a face she knew beside her
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:42 pm

''Are you alright?'' Candie asked Reanah, she sure didn't look great but she didn't say that. She saw that she wasn't quite herself though but she didn't know why. Half a minute passed where Candie stood and studied her surroundings, then out of the blues she said ''Somethings wrong.'' It wasn't a question as such, more of a statement but she knew she was right. Something wasn't right with what she saw around her.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:42 pm

Kassia's speech found it's way to Abby's heart. Abby felt herself smile at the girl's perspective on everyone and their "strangeness".

There was nothing wrong with her. Everyone was strange somehow. "Almost everyone carries a mystery...a secret"

"T-Thank you, Kassia," she answered. Abby then spun around and went to sit on one of the beds at the back. She decided she would stay there until Jeremy woke up, and maybe watch the others as well...
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Reanah nodded at Candie. "Fine.." She mutters, walking over to a drawer and pulling out an icepack, setti it on Jeremy's arm, just in case is wasn't totally healed.

Her arm was now back to normal. It is okay, she told herself. I didn't harm anyone. Is is for good.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Jeremy mumbled in his sleep, and then eventually he woke up, blinking firmly at the ceiling. "… What just happened."

The young man slowly sat up, rubbing his forehead before freezing and realising that five different people were staring at him. Very embarrassed, Jeremy mumbled something unintelligible, turning rather red in the face. "So, I… I guess we didn't get the exercise room all cleared…" v_v''

He looked down at his arm, smiling lightly at Reanah putting an ice pack there. "It's fine. My arm feels f……" He stared at his arm. "my arm is fine. uh. …… I'm sure you've heard this a lot, but how'd you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Reanah flushed an obvious shade of red, like a firetruck. What should she say? Think it through..think it through. She wasn't born with it, so that's out. How did this happen? How did she become so..different? All she wanted to do was make it out alive, not have a glowing arm that healed people and gave her a warm sensation.

"I-It..I don't know. I woke one day and John stabbed himself. He put my hand on him and it glowed..I healed the kid. I-I didn't know what happened. I still don't." She stutters out, leaving out the fact she thought she was being used like a toy.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"You know what? I've been here for ages and I am in desperate need of some rest so since Jeremey here is in good hands I'm off." Candie announced org a yawn. Although she wa tired she didn't much feel like sleeping so she decided that she would go to the library. "If anyone needs me I'll be in the library." She added as she politely nodded and walked out if the door.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:45 pm

"John… stabbed himself?"

Jeremy stared at Reanah, not really caring about anything else he had said. The young man was filled with an awful guilt that even showed on his face; he slowly looked away, his gaze cast downwards. His jaw was tight as he spoke, as if trying to keep his voice even.

"John is my little brother," he said quietly. "… and I've been ignoring him. Melanie hates John, and so… so after the servants were killed, and mother and father died, I decided that I would be the one to keep an eye on John, but…"

Jeremy was filled with guilt. "I feel awful. I didn't even know he had stabbed himself. I… I should go and find him and just…"

But before Candie could exit the room, John blocked the doorway, rather in her path. With a frown, the boy looked up at her as if annoyed. "The zombies are attacking the front door."

And then he brushed past her, marching unhappily over to Jeremy, Reanah and the others. "Hi. The zombies are attacking the front door."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Reanah stared at Jeremy. "John..John is your brother..?" She questioned..trailing off and ending in a question. "He needs some attention. I know what that's like. He's your brother, for heavens sakes." Her voice was soft, trying not to sound rude.

She turned away from him to stare at John. "Zombies? Attacking? B-But..." She stutters from fear. Not now. Not today. Why now?
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Henry looked over at the little boy, and instantly jumped up. "Zombie? Here?" His eyes were wide, with what may be fear, or perhaps shock. He's never seen a zombie upclose except for when he was coming here, even then, there weren't as many zombies at the time. He ran a thin hand through his hair, thinking, very worried. "If there's a zombie invasion, I think at least one of us..er..healer doctor people should stay here, but I'm..I wouldn't be any good, I tend to become dizzy around blood sometimes, and I'm only good at numbing pain and..and.." He trailed off, mostly talking to himself in a rush, words were just randomly spilling out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Abby had been eavesdropping on Reanah's and Jeremy's conversation, and the mention of John stabbing himself had shocked her just as much as it had to Jeremy. When had this happened? Well, the good thing was that Reanah had healed him. But what scared her most was when John popped out of nowhere like he always did, and blocked the doorway, claiming their were Zombies attacking the front door. Abby stared at John, blinking at the mention of "zombies." "W-who's guarding the main entryway? Do they need help? Did the zombies get inside yet? Should we go help them defend?" she rambled. They had to plan. They had to defend the mansion from the hideous brain-eating monsters.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Although Kassia wasn't involved in the conversation, she couldn't help but over hear the words 'zombie, attacking, front door' She hastily turned to face John, who had walked over to Jeremy's side. "W-what?" She stammered, astonished at how normally he had said it.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:47 pm

In runs the deaf and mute girl; Whin dashes in through the infirmary door, her eyes wide and panicking. She grabbed Jeremy's arm, shaking it, not sure how to tell him that she had seen zombies hacking through the front door.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

The faint sound of the bashing and banging against the front door could be heard even from the infirmary. John huffed and remained looking very grumpy because he seemed to understand more than they did. "The zombies are attacking the front door."

The boy's arm then whipped outwards, hitting Jeremy where he had been wounded.

"Ow!" said Jeremy. >:C

"What wound," said John. "There's no cherries and raspberries running down your shoulder. Why are you still here? The zombies are attacking the front door."

"John, I'm really sorry for having ign--"

"The zombies are attacking the front door."

Jeremy was cut off by John, and the two boys looked at each other for a moment in silence. Jeremy looked hurt, and John looked frustrated that no one was paying attention to what he was telling them. After that moment, Jeremy gave a sigh, and then glanced towards the doorway as another boom of sound rumbled through the mansion.

"Everyone who can fight, grab your weapons," said Jeremy. "We have to defend the front door. And don't let them touch you or bite you!!" Jeremy himself grabbed his crowbar and then threw his jacket back on, adjusting his tie and quickly combing his hair with his hands. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Candie bursted into the room in a hot fluster and nearly bumped into someone who was no more that a few feet from the infirmary entrance. She just managed to swerve as she slipped across the floor (she really should've worn shoes with a gripping sole). "Did you say that there are zombies attacking the front door?!?!'' she asked in shock. Following shock came the familliar emotion of embarassment, why didn't it sink in the first time!
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Jeremy, who had been leaving, flinched and took a step backwards as Candie burst back into the room, into his face. "Yes! They're attacking! If you can fight, grab a weapon and let's go!"

Jeremy ran out of the room with his crowbar, heading to the Main Entryway.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Abby nodded, understanding John's frustration. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the knife she had gotten from Melanie. She hadn't had time to practice, but knives were similar to scissors so she would probably be able to use it to her advantage. Abby followed Jeremy out of the room, gripping the knife hard in her hand. She was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Katherine wasn't sure where to go, as long as she was away from the zombies. So she followed Whin. She wasn't sure why she was entering as people seemed to be preparing to leave, but she might as well help. Good thing she had her gun already packed with some ammo and armed. Her face was quite narrow with fear, but she was determined to not leg such fears get the best of her. She was going to kick some butt..er..well, shoot some at least.

While Henry on the other hand, was searching for his sword. He was sure he had brought it in here, this being the place he came after picking out his weapon. His eyes looked around wildly, dancing on every object looking for the shiny silver. At last he had found it and had silently walked over and picked the weapon up, with the sheath still on it, placing in carefully through one of his belt loops as he had seen in the movies. It dared to fall out, but he was sure it would stay there for a little while, at least until they reached the zombies. He'd then whip it out.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Reanah didn't know what to do. "Fight..Uhh...S-Should I stay here in case something happens to someone..?" Hoarsely, she replied, looking down in fear of their angered faces. "I can heal.." She couldn't face the zombies. No. Not now. Reanah reaches into her pockets, pulling out the, now, totally sharpened daggers. What kind of reasons were those? She would fight.. "Thanks Candie.." She whispers with the smallest smile. That rock is going to save her life.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Reality hit Candie in a split second. She wasn't going to waste time like she did when her friends and family were in danger. She went to take her dagger out of her pocket and realised she still had the book in her hand. She put it on the end of the nearest bed and took her dagger. Then she remembered the scissors in the suplies cupboard, they could be useful, she thought. She ran to the cupboard and grabbed the two pairs of scissors and followed everyone elso out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

As she entered the room in a tired daze she wlaked over to the bed that she had left the book on. She looked at the pilow and sheets as her eyes drifted between asleep and alert. In the end Candie couldn't find the energy to walk back up all of those stairs so she layed down, resting her head on the pillow, not bothering to take off her cap and fell asleep with the book tucked under her arm.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

A few minutes ago, she'd been in a good mood. However now, her face was glum. While getting out of the kitchen, she felt herself breathing very deeply. Suddenly she felt...weird and dizzy.

So she was making her way slowly to the infirmary. She stumbled inside. "Anyone?" She croaked and plopped herself on a bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid Room / Infirmary
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3