Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Training Room EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Training Room EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Training Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Training Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Training Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Training Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Training Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Training Room I_vote_lcapTraining Room I_voting_barTraining Room I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Training Room Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Training Room   Training Room EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Training Room Yoga-room-OS
This now cleaned-out exercise room has been converted into a space for combat training.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Jeremy unlocked and entered this room, sighing heaving and folding his arms. It was going to be a lot of work to clear everything out of the room, just to make a training room, but it was better than throwing knives in the living room or worse yet-- going outside.

The young man put his keys back into his pocket, pondering where exactly all the exercise equipment was going to go. "…"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

The aristocratic young man, in his tattered, casual suit and tie… uselessly gave a piece of equipment a weak tug. Then he pushed it, just a little bit, across the floor. However, Jeremy had not often had a chance to ever work with lots of effort to physically do things, being a typical rich child who had servants to do this sort of work. >:\

So Jeremy huffed, and with the back of his hand, wiped off the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead. His lack of true physical strength was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Kassia wandered happily down the hall, so cheerful she passed right by the room, not realizing it until she reached the end of the hall. She backed up in her footsteps until she found the entrance to the Exercising Room. She peered into the dim light, not sure if Jeremy had already arrived.
"Wow...thats a lot of equipment." She observed, noticed how many machines covered the wooden floor. Well thats no problem at all, She would willingly help clear it up in no time.
As the saying goes, 'Kassia's hands make light work.' Well that may not be exactly how it goes, but it'll work for now.
She ambled into the room, and spotting Jeremy, immediately walked over to where he was standing, or... struggling. He had already attempted moving the machines. She saw the beads of sweat on his forehead trickle down the side of his face and tried to hold back a small giggle.
"You do look like you need some help there." She smiled and took an effort to cover her mouth with the sleeve of her hoodie to muffle her giggle. That was really rude of her, she thought, but the scene was quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Abby wandered around the east wing until she had reached a door she hadn't seen before.
This must be it she thought to herself.
She entered, becoming faced to face with a bunch of cycling machines. She thought about why someone would need so many, but she couldn't quite figure out the answer to that. Thankfully she wasn't the only one there. There was a girl helping Jeremy, maybe a few feet away, push one of the pieces of equipment. She could tell the female was asking if Jeremy needed help, telling by his sweaty forehead.
Maybe he just didn't have to the right experience with stuff like this. Abby had a feeling though, that moving the equipment would come much more easily for the girl, who seemed to be keeping a giggle instead.
"H-hello there." Abby said to the individuals in the room. She gave a slight wave, taking a step inside the room and looking around. It was huge all right. And organized.
"Is it true you will be needing to move all of this?" she asked, emphasising the world "all." She bit her lip thinking, about how long it could possibly take to clear the room- there were so many pieces, without a couple of more people they could easily be here for a few, or many, hours.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

"Yes," said Jeremy. "Yes. Just… Yes."

He sort of waved his arms about, widely gesturing to all the equipment that was within the room. There was an open storage room that Jeremy had opened; he then pointed to that open room, still catching his breath from having exerted himself so much.

"If," he started, "if you move all the equipment into that room, there should be enough space in here to make a training room. I'll go and get started on, uhm……"

Jeremy rubbed the back of his neck and stared at the big pictures of cycling people. In all good honesty, this might have been one of the most random rooms in the entire mansion. "… yeah, I'm going to take those pictures down and… move them. Somewhere."

Without any further instructions, Jeremy walked away from Abby and Kassia, taking off his coat as he went and picking up his crowbar from where he had left it.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

After a bit of stumbling around, Shirley eventually found the exercise room. She took a mental note to remember it was located in the East Wing. Hopefully, her memory would hold up just this once.

She peeked through the entry of the door. She immediately noticed Jeremy breathing heavily, waving his hands around and pointing. She decided she would probably never understand this family, and just shrugged it off. Surrounding him and the two other girls was dozens and dozens of cycling machines. Why they would ever need more than two or three was beyond Shirley. Yes, she would definitely never understand this family.

Unsure of how to announce her arrival, she knocked her knuckles against the door-frame.
"Uhmm... hello. I heard I could help out here. If you still need help?" Shirley voiced out, hoping someone would hear her weak attempt at getting attention.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Jeremy used his crowbar to effectively yank down one of the large, awkward canvases of cycling anons. The young man had to nimbly jump out of the way as it fell down, brushing past him as it hit the ground with a THUNK!! … It remained face down after that.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Jeremy glanced up to finally see Shirley standing way across the room. His eyes widened in recognition, and he waved his arm over the room.

"You can help too!" he called out to her. His voice echoed across the soace of the room. "It's going to be a training room once we clear all this… all this, erm…… You can help move the equipment into the storage room!"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

"Oh, okay." Shirley walked into the room, having to swerve around multiple cycling machines to get where she desired.
She stood in the middle of the room, taking in all the bikes just four people would have to move, unless more volunteers showed up.

The young girl found one bike somewhat close to the storage room, and began pushing at the end of the machine. At first, her efforts made no difference, the bike stood as it was, unaffected by Shirley's attempts. She tried yet again, putting absolutely all her upper body strength into it.
The bike nudged an inch or two.
Shirley smiled faintly, pleased that she was able to move the machine even the slightest.
After exerting herself for a few more minutes, the machine was a foot away from its original position.
She sighed, realizing that her lack of upper body strength was going be a larger inconvenience than she previously had thought. She wiped away the sweat that was beginning to appear on her brow, and went back to work.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Abby went over to Shirley who was attempting to move the bike into the storage room nearby. She didn't know if she should ask her if she wanted help, because she may take it the wrong way and feel that Abby was making fun of her. She had a newly made friendship with Shirley- she didn't want to ruin it so soon.
Instead Abby picked to move one of the cycling machines next to where Shirley was working. She lifted the machine effortlessly and started to move it, but as soon as she got maybe two feet from her original spot, she dropped it on her foot.
She let out a shriek of pain and started to hop around on one foot. Anger and pain filled her foot and soon enough her eyes had turned black.
Veronica has returned, you worthless little girl
Suddenly, "Abby" stopped hoping around. Instead, she slowly rested her foot back on the floor and clenched her jaw. Her hands became fists as anger boiled up in her veins.
"YOU USELESS PIECE OF METAL! HOW DARE YOU INJURE ME?"
Veronica charged at the machine and picked it up, fiercely throwing it into the storage room. Before it could crash into the walls and break, she quickly ran and caught it, setting it on the ground as gently as she could.
"That should teach you not to mess with me," she said proudly, attempting to mock the inanimate object. Marching with her head held high, she went back into the exercise room to move more equipment...but less...violently.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Meanwhile, oblivious to everything going on over there, Jeremy huffed and puffed as he struggled to take down the rest of the "art" pieces with his crowbar. He was going a good job, but knew he was going to be painfully worn out after all that was done. And he wasn't even doing the hard work of moving heavy equipment, was he.

…… And Veronica could feel a strange sensation on the tips of her fingers. It was as if the feeling in her fingertips were lengthening, and…

If Veronica were to look down at her hands, she would be able to see that upon her personality emerging, her fingernails had turned into sharp, black claws.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Veronica stood in the storage room with her hands on her hips, staring at the machine she had just pushed into the storage room. It was her 5th cycling machine since she had taken over Abby's body.
Veronica turned around to go repeat the process, scratching her arm. She winced at the sudden pain in her arm, but when she looked down at it she saw it had 4 bleeding scratch marks. Her eyes widened as she stared down at her hands.
Her finger nails were claws.
If it was Abby, she would've ran around the room, panicking, but this was Veronica, and all she could do was smirk. She moved her hands around, pleased with the claws. She wondered what they were capable of. Slowly, she turned to one of the cycling machines and bent down. She raised her hand and pulled her claws down the surface of the metal, creating an ear-piercing screechy noise. Smiling at the damage she had caused, Veronica started to laugh. She laughed until her laugh started to sound psychotic.
But destroying something she wasn't supposed to wasn't satisfying Veronica's violent tastes. She looked around the room, searching for a victim...
Her eyes landed on Jeremy. His tattered clothes were impressing, and she could tell that he wouldn't go down without a fight. It was a challenge; and Veronica never backed down.
And she wasn't expecting to anytime soon.
She slowly approached the young man with his back facing her. He stared at the wall, panting, with a crowbar in his hands, but Veronica wasn't scared of some weapon. She had a new found power, and she was going to use it.
She yelled, launching herself onto Jeremy's back. digging her claws into his shoulders.
But slowly the blackness started to fade out of Veronica's eyes, and she realized what was happening.

NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! NO! NO! NO! THIS BODY WILL BE MINE
WILL BE...
W-WILL BE...
M-MINE...

Abby/Veronica's body fell off of Jeremy and collapsed to the ground, lifelessly. They weren't dead- but fighting against each other on the inside to gain control of the body.
Abby won, like she always did, but once she returned, she felt too weak to wake up.
She felt herself lose consciousness. Soon enough, she gave in as her body laid there. The body would be unoccupied for a while.
Abby would return. Once she gained enough energy. She needed too. Fast.
Or Veronica would win.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Shirley watched at what happened with wide eyes, fighting back a scream.

Abby just laid there, unconscious, yet again. Her long black fingernails seemed almost claw-like. Shirley couldn't bear to look.

She suddenly remember who Abby had attacked,
"A-are you ok? Oh my god, what just happened?" Shirley asked Jeremy as calmly as she could, trying her best to stop shaking.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Kassia turned abruptly around at the sound of the scream. What had just happened?
At the sight of a vicious looking Abby atop of Jeremy she felt like screaming as well. What was she doing!?
Kassia dropped the cycling machine she was currently carrying and rushed over to them. She saw Abby's body slide to the ground. Had jeremy knocked her out? Was she okay?
Kassia couldn't help the expression of confusion as well as fear cross her face.
"Are you...al..alright?" She stuttered frantically.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

"Whoa!" said Jeremy as he was surprise-attacked from behind. Then his puzzled "whoa" turned into a great cry of pain: "AAAH!!" he reared backwards as he yelled, and Veronica's claws did indeed rake right through his clothing and into his skin. He felt the burning pain and hissed between his teeth.

After Veronica/Abby fell to the ground, Jeremy whirled his crowbar to the ready, expecting another attack. He felt dampness on his left shoulder; blood was beginning to pool out of his wounds, slowly staining the area of his ripped shirt.

Breathing heavily and seeing that she was only staying on the ground, though, Jeremy glanced back up to the others. "I-I…" he stammered, trying to catch his breath. "I have no idea what just happened."

So Jeremy stood there with his crowbar ready, staring down at Abby. He could deal with his bleeding shoulder later. "Uh, hey! Abby, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:08 am

Abby felt herself gain consciousness again.
Yes. she had won.
She was surrounded. Jeremy, Shirley and Kassia stood watching her with worried looks on there face.
Abby looked down at her claws, as a tear-drop started to roll down her cheek. More tears came rolling down her face when she noticed Jeremy's bleeding shoulders and a scratched cycling machine. What had she done?!
She started up at them, continuing to cry.
"W-What am I?" she let out with an agonizing moan. Her claws were still growing, and the extreme pain was hard to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:08 am

But as soon as Veronica was no longer present, the black claws shrank and disappeared back into Abby's fingers; it has been as if they had never been there.

Jeremy's mouth was gaping and he simply stared at Abby, not knowing at all what to say. First her eyes had gone all black, then she had grown claws and attacked him, and…… Jeremy had no idea what to think.

"You're a person," he stated bluntly, still staring down at her. "… you're not going to attack me again, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:09 am

Abby stared at her hands. The claws were gone.

What. the. hell.

Her brother told her not to use bad words, but she didn't really qualify hell as a bad word. It was a place for evil people when they passed away, wasn't it? Besides, this situation deserved the word and place hell.

She looked up at Jeremy, who answered her question by telling her she was a person, asking if she was going to attack him again.
She wiped away her tears and shook her head, trying to regain her normal breathing. She looked at him, then at his bleeding shoulder. She felt so guilty.
"I-I-I..." she began to stutter, trying to think of a response to his question.
But what was the use? She couldn't just tell him it wasn't her. That was an excuse. She wouldn't allow it.
"Y-you should get help. You're bleeding," she said, sounding like an idiot. Of course he knew he was bleeding.
"I-I don't think I should help out any more...I'm sorry for damaging the cycling machine...but it's not like you need so many, right?"
Okay, now she was being totally rude and obnoxious. Great.
"I...I need to see Melanie," and before she could make herself seem any worse, Abby ran out of the room, hoping Melanie would be in the Study room/Armoury.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Kassia didn't know how to deal with a situation like this. It's not like anything like this had ever happened before...
She bent down on her knees right beside Abby, noticing her strange...claws?
"She is certainly not alright!" She glanced at Abby's pain stricken face.
Then turned and pointed to Jeremy. "And neither is he!"
"We have to bring them to the infirmary." Kassia looked around, half expecting a nurse to come rushing to Abby's side.
She knew nothing about healing wounds or anything of the sort. What was she supposed to do? She couldn't just stand there, watching Jeremy bleed and Abby writhing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

"Oh, yeah," said Jeremy, looking over at his shoulder. Yes, he'd love to go to the Infirmary and completely avoid doing any work in this room, yes, yes please. He looked back at Abby. "Don't worry about the machine. We have, uh…"

Jeremy looked helplessly out at the rows and rows of them. "… we have plenty. So it's okay, just be careful and maybe we should…… oh, nevermind."

Because by that point, Abby had run away from the room. Jeremy stared after her, cringing as he felt his shoulder throbbing more and more. Jeremy did his best to ignore the sight of the blood. He had been originally going to add that maybe someone should keep an eye on Abby…

"Okay, so does anyone want to sum up what just happened?" he said to the others, staring at them incredulously. "Has she been acting strange or doing or saying strange things at all, lately?? And really, I'm fine! I just want to know if, if…"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Kassia didn't know. She had been very unsocial the past few days she had been here. She didn't even know if she had made any friends yet.
"I..I don't know." After all the commotion, the scene seemed quieter, making it a tad bit more awkward for her.

"Are you sure you're alright? You're bleeding a great deal of blood!" She exclaimed as she turned towards Jeremy, looking at his large wound. The blood has seeped through his thin shirt and now half his garments were red! He certainly didn't look okay.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:10 am

"Uhhh… Yeah!" said Jeremy. Of course, he was trying very very hard not to look at his own blood. His face had gotten very pale, and slowly he leaned back against the wall, breathing deeply.

He slumped down to the ground after that, sliding down and leaving a streak of red blood upon the wall. The young man's eyes shut and he blacked out after that.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

"OH MY GOSH!" When Kassia saw him weaken and slide to the ground, she rushed over to his side. What was happening?! Did he just black out?
She knew she should have done something earlier to stop the rapid blood flow. How much blood had he lost during the panicking sight of Abby's actions.
She may not have had much training in the doctor field but it seemed obvious to cover someones open, bleeding wound so as to stop the blood flow.
She stripped off her jacket and attempted wrapping it around Jeremy's wound. Hopefully that would work for now.
She looked at his limp body, frightfully. What was she supposed to do now? Only a nurse would know.
She had to take him to the infirmary! He couldn't take himself there! She looked down again. He didn't look too hard to carry. She slowly lifted his back up from against the wall.
She felt his blood, warm and sticky against his shirt. Her other hand wrapped around his legs and she slowly heaved him up off the ground. Drops of blood fell from his back onto the already stained floor and dripped down her arm.
She turned around and as fast as she could, ran out of the room, towards the infirmary, Jeremy hanging lameness in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Shirley watched with frightened eyes as Kassia lugged the unconscious Jeremy off to the infirmary, leaving a trail of blood on the floor.

And, she was, again, left alone in an empty room.
She sighed and brushed her short hair back from her face.Nothing seemed to be going right.
Between Abby going absolutely mental and Jeremy not being able to stand the sight of his own blood, she wasn't sure how anything was going to get done around here.
There were still quite a few bikes left to be moved, and Shirley knew for a fact that she wasn't strong enough to move them herself.

Feeling defeated, she slumped against the wall and waited for help.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Training Room Empty

Shirley heard loud bangs from a distance, sounding like loud knocking at the door.
The young woman grabbed her weapon and ran in the direction of the noises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next