Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMaid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 I_voting_barMaid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMaid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 I_voting_barMaid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid Room / Infirmary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 Aab21y

It's been converted into an infirmary. Have you been injured? Stay here for a bit and rest.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

AuthorMessage
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 am

Candie steped back to let the guy wake up properly and then answered his question ''Well, her vitals are average and there is good enough colour in her cheeks.'' She said, looking as propper as she could.

Then a thought struck her, it wasn't too important but it was necessary. Introductions were in order. ''My name is Candice Hollywood, just call me Candie. And you are?'' She said in her best English, wanting to sound proffesional.

Candie took a few seconds to acknowlege his features, his eyes in particular. Bright green that looked wide awake and alert. They seemed to be honest eyes, truthful eyes; but she had made the mistake on judjing people by their eyes when she moved. Some girls' barks were nothing compared to their bite. Candie winced at the thought and then imediately felt awkward and hoped that the guy infront of her hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 am

Henry tiredly smoothed his wild hair out of his eyes and offered a hand to shake. "I'm Henry Howell, but..please, just call me Henry. It'll be a pleasure working with you, I hope. I'm not good with wounds, but I'm good with medicine. And um, I..um, also knw a few other things from studying as well. B-but, don't ask me to do anything involved with surgery or something, I'm very clumsy.." He kind of grumbled the last part, hating that it's entirely true. To wash away this sudden self-depression, by adding some arrogance. "And I may be one of the best pharmacologist alive, at least in the area, for as much as we know as of now." He flashed his usual smirk and went to go get some water by the sink to have ready for when Abbey awakes. He also thought about finding some tyenol, but he didn't want to spare the few supplies they had.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Abby groaned, slowly moving her head. She could finally open her eyes.

She found herself in the infirmary. Since when did she get here?
In fact, Abby couldn't remember much of what happened. Only flashes of images popped up in her head.
Cinderella. Books falling. Herself falling. The strange little boy. Melanie.
And the colour green. She did not know how the colour green tied into any of this, but right now she was more worried about how she was then what had happened.
She sat up on the bed, looking around. She spotted Henry and Candice, or Candie as she went by.
"W-wha-"
But before she could finish her sentence, her head started to hurt horribly. More than any normal head-ache. She moaned, rubbing her temples, the next thing she knew, a memory in her head started to play back.
She lay unconscious on the ground, from her fall of the chair. She still clutched the book very tightly. She didn't know what was going on; her eyes weren't open. But she could hear and still feel. Someone was injecting her. She didn't focus much on the pain of the needle, but more on the words of the person who was doing it.
"I promise you won't even know..." the familiar voice said. She couldn't quite place it though. It was female for sure, but there were too many girls in this mansion and Abby hadn't paid much attention to what they sounded like.
Soon the person picked her up and carried her off.
The memory ended, as Abby sat there, panting heavily, eyes darting across the room. She was so confused.
"W-water..." she managed to say in a somewhat urgent but intelligible voice.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Henry instantly offered Abbey water as soon as she awoke, seeing the small girl was experiencing probably what may be a head ache. "Try to rest your eyes, light often worsens headaches. Now, Abbey, how are you feeling?" Henry asked, running off to find a clipboard in a near cabinet to jot down notes just in case. You never know when you might have to look back. Offering a small smile, he sat back down beside the hospital bed, watching her with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 am

She stared at the boy.
"I-I I can't remember much of what happened. I'm fine. Just a little...head ache." She decided not to tell him about the strange images that kept popping up in her head. She would investigate further better...
But she could always start now. She felt as though she was recovering quickly enough.
"W-who brought me here?" Abby asked curiously, sipping the cold, refreshing water.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 am

Henry jotted down on his board quickly that the patient didn't remember how she was injured, noting that she possibly could have amnesia. He looked over at Candice for her opinion, but them looked back over at Abbey. "That wonderful girl Melanie brought you here, saying books..or..a..b-book shelf fell onto you. I'm sorry I can't give you anything for your head, there's limited supplies. Well, I'm not sure if there's much I can do, so I'll leave you to Candice's care. I'll be back later on." Henry told her, flashing his famous smile before scurrying off with his clipboard, to where? Well, wherever his feet felt to take his. Perhaps somewhere quiet, where he could do a bit more studies on the zombies. Maybe he'd go to the library, hopefully they had some medical books as well. Melanie and Jeramy did mention their parents worked in the medical field, so the probability was high.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Abby watched as Henry left the room. How long did she have to stay here?
She reached into her belt-pouch pocket and...
No. Her watch wasn't there. She couldn't feel it.
She frantically looked through all her pouches. None of them had her watch.
She didn't remember where she left it. She couldn't remember much of what happened after she left the Armoury...
She had no time for resting here! Not only did she have to find her watch, she had to investigate and find out who injected her and what exactly they did to her!!
Abby looked over at Candice. She bet she would be able to sneak past if she tried...
Slowly, Abby got up from the bed. Following Candie's movements, she somehow made it to the door behind her back. She quickly made a run for the kitchen. Maybe she had gone there to eat after claiming a weapon. Maybe she had tried to cook herself something with her new knife and took of her watch then? Abby wasn't quite sure that was what had happened, but maybe there was someone there that could help her with finding her watch and her investigation...
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Candie walked over to the desk to retrieve the pamphlets, she though it might be useful to read through them and make notes. But when she turned around to face Abby she was gone. For a second shock took her over but then there was the sharp slap of reality. She couldn't leave the infirmary incase someone else was brought in but Abby could get worse and it would take longer for her to heal.
After tossing the thought inside her head for quite some time she decided that she needed to find Abby.
Candie droped the pamphlets on the end of a near by bed and ran from the room.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Abby walked into the infirmary. It seemed like Candie had left- probably went looking for her. Abby felt a little bad- she could've told her she felt fine and didn't need to stay here. That would've saved all her all this trouble. She scanned the room, finally deciding to look through the drawers to see if she could find any needles.
Approaching the drawers, she wondered if there were locks. Abby hesitantly pulled on the one of the drawers; it opened. She smiled, looking through it's contents. It was very organized- whoever had been working here had did a good job.
Abby closed the first drawer, making it look as though nothing had been touched. As she opened the second drawer, she instantly spotted a few needles.
"Just what I was looking for..." she said to herself.
One by one, she lifted up the needles and examined them. None of them were filled with green liquid, and none of their points felt the same as the one she had been injected with. She sighed, placing them carefully back into the drawer, pushing it back in right afters. She went over and sat on one of the beds. She thought about how the person who had injected her must've still had the needle, and must've known a lot about medicine and science to be able to create their own hypodermic needle and liquid...
Abby reached into her pocket and took out two pieces of paper- one for Candie and one for John. Candie's piece read "I feel better" in tiny, neat letters and was signed by Abby. It was probably one of the only sentences Abby had known how to write. John's on the other hand had a picture of a bed in an empty room. Hopefully he understood what that meant- that was her easiest clue yet- and it was her last.

Abby had never really been open to visitors, or had a room, but when living in a mansion with the option of having her own, she had jumped at the chance. She would never just let someone into their though, but John was a little child; like she had once been. She felt the urge to play with him, considering it seemed as though his siblings did not wish to do that. She wanted to make sure he had a good friend in this mansion...and that she did too.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 am

Candie ran into the infirmary, out of breath. She stopped for a second to catch her breath. As she collected herself she noticed a note on one of the empty beds. She walked over, still breathless from sprinting down the stairs (and falling face first on the last step). Candie sat down on the end of the bed and picked up the note ''I feel better.'' She read out loud. It was signed by Abby.
She decided that it woud be a better plan to stay in the infirmary in case of someone else getting hurt that looking for her just to check that what she said was true.

It was fairly quiet at the moment and she was getting really tired but Henry and Reanah weren't around to take over for her. Candie stood up drowsilyand draged herself over to sit at the desk. She put Abby's note neatly to the side on the desk and took her cap off and hung it on the back of the chair. She found the ink pen from before and started scribling notes next to the list of supplies, but when bordem took her over she started to draw random pictures of 'TMB' styled clothes and designs.
Soon she became too sleepy and fell asleep with her head on the desk and pen in her hand. She looked very peaceful and calm, as though nothing bad had ever happened. She dreamed of being with her familly and her friends at first but shortly fell into a deeper sleep and no dreams came. No nightmares came either, she just... slept.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 am

Whilst roaming around, Reanah ended up in the infirmary. She saw the girl drag a lifeless looking Jeremy into the room. She watched in panic. Then, she thought about that arm of hers. Would, or could, it save him? How did it work? Just touch something, and it healed them? Reanah gingerly walked farther into the room. "N-Need a hand, or a-arm?" She stuttered out with a burst of bravery, and wit.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Kassia bolted through the doorway to the infirmary, dragging along with her, Jeremy's flaccid body. She stopped when she reached the middle of the room, not sure of what to do next.

"Is anyone here?" She asked as loudly as she could. She wasn't quite out of breath yet, just in shock of all the events that happened so quickly. She lay Jeremy's body on the closest empty bed she could find. Its sheets were rumpled and pulled back somewhat.
"Hello?" Her voice was urgent now, and rising.
She noticed someone enter the room out of her peripheral vision and turned around.
"Oh thank goodness!"She replied as the girl asked about lending a hand.
"Do you know anything at all about...First Aid?" She said desperately, wondering if Melanie would come. She seemed to know a lot about first aid.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Reanah nodded. "I think.." She says, walking closer to him. He was pale and bleeding. Blood. She cringes and tenses up. "Would you like me to try?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"Well, I don't know much on the subject." Kassia stated, looking down at Jeremy's bloody wound.
"It's pretty bad. He seems to have lost a lot of blood. That may be the reason for his fainting. I tried to stop it as best I could but..I'm not really a doctor.." She paused.
"Anything you could do, I think, would help, a lot."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Reanah gives her a small nod, grabbing his arm, where blood was already staining part of it. She had no idea what to do, but she squeezed slightly, and the glow produced without another thought. She closes her eyes, in pure shock that it actually worked. She held her arm there, not sure of wha was happening or if it worked, as she would not open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 am

As Reanah's hand glowed, Jeremy groaned and tensed. He gritted his teeth and hissed in pain as his wounds began to close, but as the pain subsided… his eyes fluttered open.

"… ??" he said, staring at Kassia, then at Reanah and her glowing hand. "… !!?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 am

Abby entered the Infirmary. Inside she saw Jeremy lay on one of the beds, unconscious, shoulder wrapped in a cloth of some sort. She could tell he hadn't been properly treated yet. Beside the bed stood two girls- she recognized one as Kassia, but the other she didn't know very well, but she believed her name was Reanah.
Abby walked to the corner of the Infirmary and watched as the girls talked about what they should do.
She wished she could do something- it was her fault after all, but she knew she had to leave it to the experts. She continued to watch from a far, leaning against the wall. She would have to wait for Jeremy to gain consciousness before she could apologize and ask him what she needed to.
Suddenly, Reanah's arm started to glow as Jeremy awoke. Abby watched in awe as his eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Reanah opens her eyes quickly as he hisses, thinking she had done something wrong. "Are..are you okay? Does it still hurt?" Worriedly, she beqins to stare at him. "Are you okay..." She says slower this time.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Kassia stared in bewilderment as the glow faded and Jeremy opened his eyes, his wounds practically healed.
"How..how did you do that?" She looked at Jeremy, then back at her. Jeremy looked as puzzled as she.
She had no idea of how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

She stands there, quietly. "It just happened. I cured John, too." She bites her lip. She hated this. That glow was making her feel like an outcast. No one liked the freakish person who could cure people in two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:31 am

"Yes," said Jeremy, incredulous. He blinked several times, quite firmly, before he peered over at the mess of blood he had made. "o-oh my."

However, overall, his wound was completely healed. with a groggy expression, Jeremy simply let his eyelids droop, his head wearily resting back on the pillow. "Thank you."

He went back to sleep after that, needing rest. His wound was healed, but he had still lost blood.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:31 am

"Thats AMAZING!" Kassia mentioned suddenly. Wouldn't that be so cool to have the ability to cure things in seconds, she thought to herself. All she was capable of doing was breaking things.
"It must be really helpful, at times like these." She didn't want to be rude by asking how she had come upon the ability to 'glow cure' people or had she been born with it, but the question constantly nagged at her.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Abby watched as the commotion over Rheanah's powers continued. Abby's shock of Reanah's powers probably lasted less than everyone else's; she was getting used to unusual things happening in the mansion. She had just grown claws and attacked someone viciously; she felt that healing someone was much more normal than that, but it was still amazing. Abby would definitely rather be able to heal then grow claws... Soon, Jeremy returned to sleep. She would apologize and ask him what she needed to later, once he awoke. Though Abby felt she had to apologize to Kassia too, for startling her. "Um, Kassia..." she mumbled, approaching her, scratching her head. She shuffled her feet around on the floor, biting her lip nervously. She thought of what she would say, and then finally opened her mouth to say it. "I'm really sorry for what happened back there... I can't really explain anything, because, I'm not very familiar with growing claws and attacking people either. I hope I didn't freak you out too much... And thank you for taking care of Jeremy's injuries created by me...I wish I could've helped, but I'll be apologizing to him about that later..." she stammered, looking up from the floor and at her.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Reanah smiled at Kassia's reaction. She found it funny. This wasnt normal. This didn't need to happen. It was scary, not amazing. That warmth was perfect, maybe, but scary. Frightening.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Henry nervously stumbled into the room, knowing he shouldn't of left earlier without much notice to the other person who he was working alongside with. Hell, he actually has not even been assigned a certain job, but since he knew some stuff in the medical zone, he decided he might try to put it to use.

He was good with medicines..and..cures, although he wasn't sure that someone was going to catch a flu or anything. He believed that most stuff going on in here would be related with zombies, which..he could help with medicines to numb the pain..but he wasn't sure what else he could do. He wanted to work on his cure a bit more, whatever his cure would be, but there were few supplies to work with. He couldn't waste anything either, he knew that'd be risky.

He then noticed Jeremy asleep on one of the beds in the infirmary as well as three girls, only which one he remembered as the first patient, but Abby seemed better now and much rather visiting than as a patient. He looked at the other two, already feeling awkward. "Er..hello." He stated dumbly, giving a small wave and shrugging his bag to his other shoulder nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid Room / Infirmary   Maid Room / Infirmary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid Room / Infirmary
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next