Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Training Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Training Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Training Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Training Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Training Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Training Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Training Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Training Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTraining Room - Page 4 I_voting_barTraining Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Training Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTraining Room - Page 4 I_voting_barTraining Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Training Room - Page 4 Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Training Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Training Room - Page 4 Yoga-room-OS
This now cleaned-out exercise room has been converted into a space for combat training.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

AuthorMessage
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:21 am

Henry looked over at Melanie who was laughing at him. His face flushed with embaressment, but his eyes narrowed. Somewhere, deep inside of him, he wanted to go and push the girl fown and she how she'd like that. But, he knew despite the laughing involved, what she said is true. "I know. I can't help it. I have awful balance.." He trailed off with a plugged nose making him sound ridicolous, wishing he was not so clumsy. His lips fell into a tight frown as he stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:21 am

"Yeah. I'm not very useful with my hands, more with weapons. That's good. It looked very painful. Ohh... well. Veronica is way different than you. I'm interested in how you are able to transform. Does it hurt while your transforming?" Juli asked. She only heard about transformations in stories, then again Juli never heard about talking to spirits through her head. She also looked down at Abby's hand, looking at the no longer bleeding mark. "My power? It involves just my head, I guess," Juli told her. "I'm not sure if I should tell everyone, but my power is that I can talk to spirits. I was recently talking to John. Please don't tell anyone until I feel it necessary everyone knows," Juli whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"Maybe your power will be that you'll turn into a cat," Melanie teased Henry, still grinning. "Then… you'd be a clumsy and falling down cat. Heeheeh, hahahah." XD

Jeremy narrowed his eyes and swung his crowbar deep into a potato sack dummy. As the dirt slowly spilled out of it, he slowly turned his head to give Melanie a condescending look as she laughed at Henry. "…"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Abby smiled. "It isn't painful. Not at all. I just feel myself lose control of my body. It's like I'm locked out. I'm still alive...but I'm not really there unless something really meaningful to me happens. The transformation involves my eyes turning black, so if there's anything odd about me, just look at my eyes, but you can always tell by the fact Veronica has claws and fangs..."
But at the mention of John, Abby stopped and stared at her.
"You...talked to John? Spirits? D-does that mean..."
Abby felt tears come to her eyes, but she fought them as best as she could. Did that mean...John was dead?
"...what'd he say?" she whispered, voice shaky. She knew in a while she'd burst into tears, but until then she would make sure John was okay...okay for a dead person, at least.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"Oh.. I see. I understand," Juli said and nodded.
Juli knew that John would trigger some emotion. It looks like Abby was somewhat close with him. "Yes, I talked to him. We didn't talk about much, he just surprised me when he arrived. He said he died weeks ago, in his bed. But don't you remember him being taken away by zombies? I thought I did. Unless I was hallucinating," Juli told her. She saw the fear in Abby's eyes, so she quickly added "He sounded alright. He talked to me as if he was still alive. And there are other spirits in here, Abby. John told me,"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Kassia realized she was no longer needed for conversation, in fact she was never needed at all. Jeremy seemed busy at work. So when everything seemed calm and Abby appeared back to normal, she lifted her back from the wall and strode quietly out of the room, carful not to disturb any ongoing conversations. Kassia passed by a ridiculing Melanie hovering over Henry as she headed out the doorway, to the weapons room. His nose was held to stop his continuous bleeding.
She was about to ask Melanie if they carried any chainsaws in the weapons room, but with a quick glance at her teasing face, she decided she had better wait.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:22 am

Abby wiped away her tears and listened carefully to Juli.
"I-I remember him being taken by zombies too...and he couldn't have just came back from them. I was in the main entryway cleaning up the mess we made when killing zombies, so I would've noticed, and Regina had been there the whole time after the incident. It makes no sense.."
But then Abby remembered what John and Melanie had been arguing about- the needle she had tested on her own little brother.
"...Melanie...had injected him. He-he could've died...but we probably didn't realize it...he might've looked the same...that might've been his power" she added.
Abby tried to change the subject of the conversation. Thinking about John being dead the whole time made her feel depressed. How could she have not known, or noticed? Was this before she even met John? Had she made friends with the ghost of John? Had she hugged the ghost of John? She was so confused...
"...other spirits. Those of the zombies...They could be from the ones we killed a few days ago. I did throw their bodies outside the other day, and...more zombies came and ate them," she flinched at the thought of the flesh eating monsters eating flesh eating monsters.
"It's possible their spirits were released and are lurking around the mansion...but you are the only one who can sense them. Maybe you're a necromancer...."
Abby knew that term from a book she had read- necromancers were people who could talk to spirits of the ones that have passed...and raise the dead.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:22 am

"Yes. That's what I thought. I knew I wasn't imagining things. Maybe it was his ghost? I don't know. That means everyone else saw his ghost. Well, his power I guess. This is confusing," Juli said as she her brows furrowed. "Most likely. He said I would see them, but I have yet to be able to see them. Or hear from them. Oh my, that is quite... interesting. Not only the dead zombies, but I wonder if I can sense people who were killed before the invasion. A necromancer? I'm not sure if I could bring someone back to life. I have no idea what I'm capable to do with this power, I just got it like ten minutes ago..."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"That..that wouldn't be funny." Henry responded simply to Melanie, his cheeks still flushed. -_-;; He was now imagining himself as a cat falling down as he tried to catch a mouse. His face turned a even redder colour as he just silently went out to fetch his sword. Then, he returned, walking EXTRA careful across the smooth floor, not wanting to trip agaon, especially not with a sword equipped, that'd be really bad, and he had a feeling even if he accidentally stabbed himself, Melanie would still laugh.

Katherine decided she better ask about if she should shooting the targets, but she decided against it and just silently left the room completely. She stuck to the walls hoping not to be noticed as she left, her hands still clutching the gun firmlly.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Jeremy gave a deep and heavy sigh. Henry was there next to him, also going to practise on one of the dummy figures. We should have filled them with something cleaner than dirt, the depressive young man thought.

"You got the serum," he mumbled again, speaking to Henry. "… I don't know if I should get it."

In truth, Jeremy was afraid of it.
Back to top Go down
Asriel
Dark Student
Asriel

Number of posts : 5
Dark Exp : 81
Dark Rep : 0
Registration Date : 2013-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:54 pm

((may I play?))
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:49 pm

((Sorry No))
Back to top Go down
Leo
Dark Student

Number of posts : 12
Dark Exp : 415
Dark Rep : 0
Registration Date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Can i hav my admeen back?
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Abby giggled.
"I guess we're both confused then. It seems like you'll have a lot of figuring out to do with this new power...but you should relax right now. Like you said, you just got it ten minutes ago. It's a little too early to start freaking out about it and try to figure out what your capable of." she insisted.
Abby looked over at the pile of dirt she had made, then back at Juli, smiling.
"Seems like I have to clean up the mess I created..." she sighed, crawling back to her spot before.
"Do you by any chance know where I could find a broom? T_T"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Before Henry swung at the dummy, he looked over at Jeremy. Sighing is not okay :C He should be smiling, and hollering, Henry thought. Although, he remembered what had happened with Jeremy's younger brother, who could forget? He felt so sorry for the man.

"Jer, the injection doesn't hurt. I haven't died..yet, and I don't thik anyone else has died because of the serum either. If you get the injection, you might be able to help prevent disasters like what had happened to your brother. Together, all of us, would be able to kick some zombie ass. But, you don't have to get the injection, don't feel pressured to do so. It's entirely up to you." Henry told the aristocrat, and then swung hard at the dummy. He turned and looked at Jeremy and just simply nodded.

He knew the man probably felted pressured to get the serum, as everyone else seemed to be getting it. But, in truths, he didn't think anyone should be forced to get the serum. Sure, it might help greatly in combat, but with enough training Jeremy could be a great warrior and serve well without it.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:56 pm

"Broom is iiiiin the closet!" called Melanie, smirking at Abby. "Yeah, maybe we should have used something easier to clean…… not really."

Jeremy only remained silent and melancholy, thinking about Henry's words. "… thanks," he at least said. Something about Henry's words did offer comfort. So far, everything the serum offered was good. "I'll just keep thinking about it."

The aristocrat spun his crowbar and grunted as he violently jabbed it forward into the face of the potato-sack dummy.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Abby rushed over to the closet and took out the broom. Closing the door behind her, she began to sweep up the mess around the floor.
There was something about cleaning that comforted her. The feel of the broom in her hands and the way the dirt moved on the floor, gathering in one area for her to sweep up later...
She definitely wasn't your average girl. But was anyone here normal?
Abby smiled at the thought, continuing to clean up the room.
She looked up at Melanie curiously. "Where did you get so many potato sacks?..." she asked, trying to keep in her laughter. Maybe the family had been a big fan of potatoes...so they stocked up? And they just so happened to have the bags lying around so Melanie used them to create training objects?
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"I don't know," said Melanie, giving an exaggerated shrug. "Why don't you ask me where we got all those exercise machines too, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Henry nodded at Jeremy once more with a soft smile playing at the edge his lips, hoping Jeremy would truly be feeling better soon, and be able to make the right choice for himself. Henry jabbed right into the neck of the dummy, causing the whole "head" to fall off, and then dirt was everywhere around him. Especially on him, even in his hair. The horror. T_T He instantly began shaking his head rapidly like a dog in Jeremy's direction, and for a moment forgetting Jeremy even being there beside him. Oops. "Um......sorry.." Henry trailed off and couldn't help but to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Juli watched as Abby swept the room. There was an awful lot of dirt in there, so Juli started pushing dirt into piles so it would be easier for her. She was still on her knees, of course.

Juli stopped. She could feel the other spirits very close. John probably already left to go do other things. But what would a dead boy do? Juli didn't know, but as long as she didn't have to talk to dead people yet she was okay. Hopefully they couldn't move things like John had.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Abby smiled at Juli.
"Thank you." she said.
She swept up the dirt, creating one big pile from all the little piles she and Juli had made. Setting the broom against the wall, she decided she would finish sweeping once all the dummies had been used and broken.
Wiping her forehead, she went back to Juli, who looked frozen, deep in thought.
"Is something...or someone...here?" she whispered, low enough that only she and Juli could hear.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Helloooo darling, a girl spirit spoke silently to her.

Juli remembered that John said that she shouldn't talk to the other spirits, so Juli acted natural. Abby asked her if someone was there. Was there someone in here? Or were there more? It felt like there was a ton of spirits, but Juli didn't know how many.

"Uh yeah. They just greeted me, it sounded like a girl." Juli responded in a whisper as well.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"Can you see them, or can you just talk to them and sense them? Does the girl sound like anyone you know?" she whispered in reply. Abby wondered if it could be one of the spirits from the zombie bodies she had disposed of. If so, which zombie could it be?- maybe the woman from the couple she had killed? Or was it a little girl? She didn't remember any children zombies...
"...how old did she seem? Like, can you tell her age by her voice? Did she talk all old-fashioned like, or as though she was a child?" she asked, curious to find out more about these "spirits."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Leena and Lizzie stood there, not sure what to do. Leena listened to the chatter around her, while Lizzie was swinging off of Leena's arm. There were some potato sack dummies around the room. Leena wasn't sure what to do with them though. Does she attack them? Leena just stared the dummies down, as if she was having a staring contest with them.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:57 pm

"I can only sense and talk to them right now. Not really, I didn't know many females before the invasion." Juli responded. She replayed the voice over and over again in her mind, Juli obviously didn't know her.
"She sounded older. Not a teen, not a senior. Somewhere in between. Maybe somewhere in her 30's? It'd be easier to tell if I could see her. All she said was hello, so I can't make out much. Her voice had a hint of a southern accent, and that's it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next