Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! I_vote_lcapOh wow...being a prisoner is nice! I_voting_barOh wow...being a prisoner is nice! I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! I_vote_lcapOh wow...being a prisoner is nice! I_voting_barOh wow...being a prisoner is nice! I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! Empty
PostSubject: Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice!   Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 am

In Texas, the death row prisoners do not have an opportunity for the last meal any more, which was also the last gesture of mercy towards them.

This was caused by a brazen request of Lovrensa Russell Brewer, who was executed on 21. September, because of the racially motivated murder in 1998.

Brewer was killed by a lethal injection in Huntsville prison, after he asked for two pieces of fried chicken with onions, a triple cheeseburger with bacon, an omelet with cheese, beef, tomatoes, onions and peppers.

He also demanded a grilled meat in a tortilla, pizza with meat, a pound of grilled meat, half a loaf of white bread and a bowl full of roasted peppers with ketchup. For dessert, he asked for ice cream and ordered a cake with peanut butter.

However, he did not eat any of that, which enraged the state senator John Vitmaera, who is also Chairman of the Committee for the Texas criminal justice senate. He was angry because a lot of food and money was wasted this way.

He asked the Executive Director of the State Agency for prisons Brad Livingston to immediately revoke the last meals, threatening to do it himself, pulling the laws in Texas Congress.

Livingston agreed, the decision has immediate effected and now on death row prisoners in Texas will receive the same meals as any other prisoners.

As it's indicated by Telegraph, officials are not considered to impose certain restrictions - in Florida is allowed to spend a maximum of 40 prisoner per prisoner, and in California 50 dollars, while in several other U.S. states are allowed to use only those food that is at that time of execution in the kitchen of that prison.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st
Drakius
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

PostSubject: Wow...Being a Prisoner is nice   Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Stop WASTING FOOD IDIOT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st
EdWaRdEx
Dark Deathfreak Supreme Co-Admin
Dark Deathfreak Supreme Co-Admin
EdWaRdEx

Number of posts : 51
Dark Exp : 541
Dark Rep : 0
Registration Date : 2013-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice!   Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice!   Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh wow...being a prisoner is nice!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: