Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
He is not Born This Way EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
He is not Born This Way EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
He is not Born This Way EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
He is not Born This Way EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
He is not Born This Way EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
He is not Born This Way EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
He is not Born This Way EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
He is not Born This Way EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
He is not Born This Way EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
He is not Born This Way I_vote_lcapHe is not Born This Way I_voting_barHe is not Born This Way I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
He is not Born This Way I_vote_lcapHe is not Born This Way I_voting_barHe is not Born This Way I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

He is not Born This Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
He is not Born This Way Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

He is not Born This Way Empty
PostSubject: He is not Born This Way   He is not Born This Way EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:20 pm

A video of Lady Gaga - Born This Way, brought a lot of publicity to this popular singer, and also the glory for a young man who appears in it. Overnight, a 25-year-old Rico Genest became a world-famous model, all thanks to his unusual tattoos.

Unusual young man from Montreal who was nicknamed Zombie Boy, head covered his whole body with drawings and tattoos which should represent a decaying corpse because the zombies have always been his fascination.

Because of his courage and the alternative appearance, Rick is known on Facebook, where he was noticed by Nichola Formichetti, Lady Gaga's stylist. He called Zombie boy to appear in her new video for the show and in Thierry Mugler fashion house in Paris Fashion Week, and he accepted with enthusiasm.

Rico says that he is privileged. He love this crazy atmosphere. a Until a month ago he was earning for some new tattoos by washing windows or working as a circus freak.

Despite the fact that he looks scary, his mother Catherine insists that Rico is a gentle and caring son who takes care of his younger brother and sister. A proud mom said to media that he has always been fond of art and a good student. Loves his family, he is loyal to his friends. Everyone always accepted him as he is.

His whole body is covered in tattoos of bones and internal organs, but the for a campaign of a cosmetics company, however, his skin had to return its old look. Tattoos all over his body were covered with powder, and then in front of the cameras he had to peel his skin.

He got his first tattoo when he was 16, and this transformation was a pleasure for him because he saw himself again in his old skin.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st
Drakius
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
He is not Born This Way Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

He is not Born This Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is not Born This Way   He is not Born This Way EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:53 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

He is not Born This Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: