Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood I_vote_lcapCandice (Candy) Louana Hollywood I_voting_barCandice (Candy) Louana Hollywood I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood I_vote_lcapCandice (Candy) Louana Hollywood I_voting_barCandice (Candy) Louana Hollywood I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood Empty
PostSubject: Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood   Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Basic Info

Full Name: Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood

Height: 5'6''

Any family?: Her little brother (a year younger than herself), Alex, was taken and most likely eaten by zombies and her parents went looking for him a year ago, they were never heard of again.

Appearance: (written and/or a link to picture source) She has shiny, straight, shoulder length red hair (i mean RED not just ginger, weird thing is that it is natural). Her eyes are a yellowish shade of light brown. She was always the same height as her younger brother. Her skin is abnormally pale no matter how long she stayed out in the sun. She usually wears denim skinny jeans and black hi-tops and a peach and lilac long sleeved shirt. She also likes to wear her 'TMB' hoodie and cap.

Able to use weapons?: Only throwing knives, but she doesn't like to hurt or injure, she prefers to heal.

General Character

Personality: the past year has strengthened her in many ways, she has become braver and bolder. She has never been so focused and determined to get through something, but then again she had never been put in this position before! Although she has changed she is still the same; Candie still loves to read and she is still just as approachable and easy to talk to. She will stop at nothing to protect a friend but a friend would be the wrong word to use. You see, Candie doesn't like to get to close to people especially with the high risk of her losing them.

Skilled at: swimming, climbing and running

Unskilled at: shutting her mouth

Enjoys: reading, writing, drawing, chemistry and listening to music

Dislikes: math, rudeness, sadness

Fears: loosing someone else, she's lost so much already.

Goals: to return to a normal life of sorts and find a way to be as happy as she was with her brother.

History

Candie moved from Brighton when she was 12 so she had to make all new friends which would've been easier if she didn't stick out so much in the crowd, what with her hair colour and skin tone. It took her a while but she finally became close friends with two un-identical twin sisters called Evie and Ally Carter. Ally had been eaten by the zombies and Evie had given up due to grief.

Her brother was one of the first to be taken and eaten by zombies so Candie became very emotionally unstable but it finally settled out when she got to grips with her surroundings. She adapted to surviving.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

Candice (Candy) Louana Hollywood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: [Story] Safehouse Mansion RP :: Safehouse Mansion Chracters :: Human Characters-
Jump to: