Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Danie l Wade Lars EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Danie l Wade Lars EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Danie l Wade Lars EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Danie l Wade Lars EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Danie l Wade Lars EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Danie l Wade Lars EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Danie l Wade Lars EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Danie l Wade Lars EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Danie l Wade Lars EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Danie l Wade Lars I_vote_lcapDanie l Wade Lars I_voting_barDanie l Wade Lars I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Danie l Wade Lars I_vote_lcapDanie l Wade Lars I_voting_barDanie l Wade Lars I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Danie l Wade Lars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Danie l Wade Lars Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Danie l Wade Lars Empty
PostSubject: Danie l Wade Lars   Danie l Wade Lars EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Basic Info

Full Name: Danie l Wade Lars.

Height: 5’13

Any family?: Yeah sure, mother and father.

Appearance: (written and/or a link to picture source) Daniel has a very dark hair, or could even say a dark black. His eyes are as dark and sticking but have a silvery lining. Daniel is a bit tan, due to living at the beach. He also has a red dragon tattoo on his hand upper than his elbow, which is partly hidden by his shirtsleeve.

Able to use weapons?: Daniel is able to use weapons. He has a secretive knife-set which he rarely uses.

General Character

Personality: Generally, Daniel is a quiet person. But if he is good friends with someone, he practically bursts. Then, he’s a talkative and a friendly person. Daniel also likes laughing and smiling, a lot. He has a lopsided smile most of the times. Daniel can sometimes be very arrogant, too. Sometimes, he could see just himself and no one more. But overall, he is a good person.

Skilled at: Daniel is skilled at the field of medicine, passed by his father, who was a doctor. He is also good at hunting and making music. Daniel is also a very fast runner and good at sports.

Unskilled at: He is nothing when it comes to mending things, he is more of a ‘breaking things’ person. Daniel is also unskilled at lying~

Enjoys: Daniel is a film geek, he loves watching movies. He also enjoys making and listening to music. And and, one thing he really likes is brushing his hair with his hands. Haha. He is also enjoys playing with animals, and they seemed to like him, too.

Dislikes: Daniel dislikes simply reading. He would rather watch as stated above. He also dislikes swimming, and despite the fact that he’s good at sports, he hates it.

Fears: Of course, Daniel fears zombiezzz more than anything. He also fears the dark, and the rain.

Goals: To be a doctor. And of course, KILL THE ZOMBIEZZZ~

History Daniel was born on a Tuesday, March 17th to be exact. It was sunny as can be, as he was born on an afternoon. Daniel was brought up by his parents by good care and love. He received too much of attention, and he had always been a self-centered person. Kids at his school would tease him because of his manners. He was, and is, a decent person, of course.

As he grew older, he started meeting new friends. ‘Friends’ who wouldn’t mind stealing out a thing or two from the shops. ‘Friends’ who would disrespect elders and bully around kids. In other words, they were bad influence. Yes, he liked having his way when he was younger. But this was serious.

Daniel’s parents felt ashamed. How embarrassing to have a kid like this, they always thought. No, they never cared what he REALLY thinks. Daniel had it too. He had enough. And more than enough, too. Daniel decided to run away. So he did. His parents would have called the cops if it wasn’t for his threaten. And he found the mansion.

Sure, he misses his parents as they miss him, too. But he liked this way better.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

Danie l Wade Lars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: [Story] Safehouse Mansion RP :: Safehouse Mansion Chracters :: Human Characters-
Jump to: