Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Grammy Awards for The Best ones I_vote_lcapGrammy Awards for The Best ones I_voting_barGrammy Awards for The Best ones I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Grammy Awards for The Best ones I_vote_lcapGrammy Awards for The Best ones I_voting_barGrammy Awards for The Best ones I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Grammy Awards for The Best ones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Grammy Awards for The Best ones Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Grammy Awards for The Best ones Empty
PostSubject: Grammy Awards for The Best ones   Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 pm

On May 4. 1959, in the Grand Ballroom of the Beverly Hills Hotel was held the first Grammy Award. There were 28 award categories, and aside from one nominee each in the Best Country & Western Performanceand Best Rhythm & Blues Performance categories, nary a rock ‘n’ roller can be found among the nominees. Instead, the Best Vocal Performance nominees included names like Frank Sinatra, Andy Williams, Perry Como, Doris Day, Eydie Gorm, and Keely Smith. By contrast, the 1997 awards saw Grammys given to winners in 91 categories, and rock, soul, and hip-hop performers have long since replaced the crooners and pop songbirds of the ’50s. At the first Grammy Awards in 1959, Domenico Modugno beat out Frank Sinatra and Peggy Lee for the Record of the Year with “Volare.” It also was Song of the Year. The first Album of the Year went to Henry Mancini. Best Vocal Performance awards went to Perry Como and Ella Fitzgerald.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st
EdWaRdEx
Dark Deathfreak Supreme Co-Admin
Dark Deathfreak Supreme Co-Admin
EdWaRdEx

Number of posts : 51
Dark Exp : 541
Dark Rep : 0
Registration Date : 2013-05-12

Grammy Awards for The Best ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammy Awards for The Best ones   Grammy Awards for The Best ones EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:01 pm

boring
Back to top Go down

Grammy Awards for The Best ones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: