Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Study Room / Armoury EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Study Room / Armoury EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Study Room / Armoury EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Study Room / Armoury EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Study Room / Armoury EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Study Room / Armoury EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Study Room / Armoury EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Study Room / Armoury EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Study Room / Armoury EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Study Room / Armoury I_vote_lcapStudy Room / Armoury I_voting_barStudy Room / Armoury I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Study Room / Armoury I_vote_lcapStudy Room / Armoury I_voting_barStudy Room / Armoury I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Study Room / Armoury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Study Room / Armoury Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Study Room / Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Study Room / Armoury   Study Room / Armoury EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Study Room / Armoury 842008113718
An office. It contains a closet full of weapons…!!
Study Room / Armoury 2rz27fs
… Well, what did you expect? It's a mansion owned by aristocrats, not a military installment!
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Study Room / Armoury   Study Room / Armoury EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Shirley walked into the empty study... here in the east wing there wasn't nearly as many people.
The office itself wasn't bothersome, but opening the closet to reveal a collection of weapons was somewhat unnerving.
Shirley quickly retrieved a mace and left the eerie room, hoping that Abbey was close behind.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Study Room / Armoury   Study Room / Armoury EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:12 pm

"Hey hey hey HEY!!!" said Melanie, standing in the doorway and blocking Shirley's path. "And where do you think you're going with that?" >:C

She was wearing her typical outfit-- the pink dress with the red bloodstains, most of which were turning brown because the blood had dried. Melanie also carried her crowbar in her hand, which was typical of her, and she certainly didn't look to happy that this girl had come in and taken a weapon without asking.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Study Room / Armoury   Study Room / Armoury EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:13 pm

"Hello!! You must be Jeremy's sister, yes? I was told to come see you." Henry said to Shirley, thinking that she was Melanie. XDD She was just leaving the room with a mace in her hands. "Shouldn't you be inside helping others?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at what he believed to be impoliteness.

--
Katherine strolled on in, passing Henry and his stupidity. There was another female inside, which she felt as if this was Jeremy's sister, not the girl Henry believed to be the sister. "Hello, um..I was told to come get a weapon by your brother? I'm..uh..Katherine." She greeted awkwardly, offering a small wave. She was more outgoing around girls, honestly. Plus, Jeremy's awkwardness also made her feel awkward, hopefully his sister was like, less awkward. Katherine was really making no sense to herself right now.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Study Room / Armoury   Study Room / Armoury EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Shirley was completely caught off-guard, and the sudden appearance of the strangers had startled her so badly she dropped the mace, which nearly hit her foot.

"Oh! I- uhh... I was just getting a weapon... if that's okay..?" She said to the girl.
She quickly bent down and retrieved the weapon, hoping it hadn't done any permanent damage to the wooden floor.

She turned around to the other strangers, would believed her to be Jeremy's sister.
"I'm sorry... I'm not Jeremy's sister, I was just here retrieving a weapon, I hope I'm not causing an inconvenience." Shirley scratched her head and gave a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"Ohmygod the mahogany," said Melanie, lifting a hand to her face as the mace dented the wooden flooring. "You. Are. So. dead."

… Then she gave a sigh and shrugged, grinning. "Nah. Totally just kidding. Mom was killed, and no one else but her cared about stuff getting on the floor. But really, we just need to keep track of where all the weapons go. The mace isn't a good weapon against zombies anyway, unless you can swing super damn hard… but even then you gotta be up close and personal, which risks you getting a bite."

Melanie skipped back into the study, allowing Henry and Katherine entrance. "Anyways. I'm glad you people finally decided to contribute. First you come here with zombies after you, then you take our rooms, use our toilets, and eat our food. Good thing I trust my brother or you'd all be booted out. I'm Melanie, by the way."

The girl looked into the closet, then impatiently turned and looked at them for an answer. "So?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Henry sort of blinked at his mistake. "I'm um..sorry for the inconvenience." He told Shirley and Melanie, scratching his head after making such a mistake. Henry walked into the beautiful study room, following Melanie to the closet. "I'm glad to be contributing as well! I'm sorry that we..well, I, haven't been contributing yet. You know, I've..I've b-been settling in." Henry added. His voice was happy, so the stuttering wasn't nervousness, just his natural stutter. He looked at the many weapons, stopping and picking up a beautiful steel sword, twirling it around a few times to feel the balance and weight and all that. It wasn't too heavy, and the sword was very beautiful. He turned around with a smirk on his face point the sword at the girls.

"Arrrgghh, I'm a pirate, give me all the booty." Henry could be very random sometimes. He laughed whole-heartedly and stopped pointing the sword. "I like this. Can I use it?" He asked, smiling at the beauty of the sword. It'd do great damage, he'd imagine.

--
Katherine followed them to the closet with many weapons. She looked around instantly for firearms. She knew that she'd be no good with weapons that'd involve getting up close and personal with zombies, plus she didn't like heavy weapons either. Just as Katherine was about to go and get a closer look, a sword was being pointed at her by the obnoxious Henry.

She glared at him and waited for him to be done. "Don't be childish, this is a serious matter. If you want to live, you should probably take even the smallest things seriously." She told him in a cold voice as she wandered over and picked up a small copper pistol. She couldn't test it out yet, but she liked it. "I like this." She said quietly to Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Melanie simply stared at Henry with a deadpan expression, not every amused by the stuff he had to say. She watched his whirl around the sword, wondering if he even know how to use it.

"It's a replica of a sword," said Melanie. "……… and it has no edge."

It was true. The sword that Henry had picked up had an edge that was square; it was a sword that was for display only. Melanie smirked, shook her her and picked up another sword, this one actually having an edge. Without a word the girl snatched the edge-less sword from Henry's hands and swapped it with the sharp one.

"Oh and have this." Melanie walked back to the closet and grabbed something; then, she literally threw a sheath at the guy and turned to Katherine without another word about it.

"You can have that, but don't be stupid with the ammo. We don't have any way to get more." Melanie reached into a drawer on the desk and placed a box of ammunition on the surface for Katherine. Then Melanie gave the young woman a very serious look. "If you suck at shooting, aim for the legs. That will slow them down and give you time to run. Do you suck at shooting?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Henry facepalmed his self repeatedly with shame. Well. He atleast had the real thing now, as well as a sheath that was thrown at him. He literally had no idea how to reply to another one of his mistakes. "Right..well..thank you?" He wasn't sure if he should thank her, or be upset that no one was laughing with him -_-;; This time he twirled the real sword in his hands lightly, careful not to let his clumsiness shine through. He's already made enough of a fool out of himself.

--
Katherine stared blankly at Melanie, her eyes narrowed with annoyance. "I won't be stupid about the ammo, I'm not an idiot with weapons. And no I do not suck at shooting. In fact, I once took a class once. Don't try to make false assumptions." She answered quietly in an icy tone, grabbing the box or ammo. It wasn't like she was just going to randomly start shooting things for fun, this was a very serious matter.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Study Room / Armoury   Study Room / Armoury EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:14 pm

"Good," said Melanie, giving a grin at Katherine. "I like you already. Aim for heads and blow out what's left of their brains."

The girl turned and rummaged back through the shelves. "We gathered a bunch of my mom and dad's crap. I don't know why they collected this sort of thing for decoration. My parents were doctors. I guess I gotta thank the interior decorator."

Melanie put her hands on her hips and exhaled, quickly untying her hair and tossing it about. She turned and looked back at them. "Hey, Doctor Henry," she said to the same man in question, "what's with that getup?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Study Room / Armoury   Study Room / Armoury EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Shirley stared blankly at the scene in front of her.
With all the chaos, it seems that everyone had forgotten she was there.
"I-uh need a weapon as well, if a mace does as poorly as you say." Shirley muttered, hoping to draw a bit of attention her way.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Abby finally found her way to the Armoury. She had lost Shirley on the way there, considering it WAS a big mansion...

She stepped into the room to find Shirley speaking with a girl with similar features to Jeremy. She had long brown hair and she seemed to be talking to the other survivors about certain weapons.
Abby slowly walked towards Shirley, standing next to her, once again feeling shy and nervous.
"Hi. Sorry Sh-shirley. I got lost..."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"Oh, hello Abbey, I was wondering where you had gone."
Shirley gestured towards Melanie and the closet.
"I take it you're looking for a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Katherine was relieved that the girl wasn't phased by Katherine's..cool..reply. "Thank you, I think. And I figured as much, if the brain is damaged, then they're whole body should collaspe I think. Well, they are dead though.." She mumbled, trailing off realising she sounded like a nerd. She quickly twisted her hair nervously, now allowing Henry to answer Melanie's question, Katherine was also wondering about Henry's attire.

--
"Very odd sense of decoration. Anyways." Henry took a deap breath, preparing to explain himself without stuttering. He nervously unwrinkled his jacket. "Well, my mother told me before my father died, he was a doctor. So after finishing highschool early, I had a bit of time to decide what I wanted to go to college for. I wanted to make my mother proud, and when I was younger, she used to gush over how smart he was at being a surgeon. Well. Mind you, I would not like tearing open a human. Plus, I'm clumsy so I'd probably accidentally stab the heart or something." He took a deap breath, proud he hasn't stammered over his words yes.

"I decided to study medicine last year, maybe even one day create my own medicine. But then the damned invasion came, and I had to drop out naturally, although I probably could have been safe there. But I had to get my m-mom t-to saftey." Henry said, missing his dotty mother already. "I still think about medicines, maybe trying tonfind a cure for the zombies? I don't know, I probably sound really pathetic right now. Everyone is so negative about everything, and I just want to bring some kind of positive light. I'm..I'm sorry if none of this makes much sense. You probably didn't want a whole life story.." Henry muttered nervously.

"Right. Well. You have others to help now I guess." He said offering a smile to the new people entering the room.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Abby's heart started to beat faster. Why? She didn't really know. She wasn't happy about picking a weapon, let alone excited. It's just...some part of her felt as though it was.
Abby realized it was Veronica, her alter ego.

No, she would not let Veronica pick a weapon. Who knows what that evil part of her would do with the power of a weapon...

But Abby had no experience when it came to fighting. The closest she had gotten to a weapon was a pair of scissors. Veronica on the other hand...
Abby looked around the room, wondering what she would be able to use, or she could learn to use easily...
As her eyes searched the Armoury, they came across a collection of knives. Something drew her toward them.
She walked toward the knives and examined them, then turned to talk to Melanie. She didn't realize there was a smirk on her own face and that her eyes had gone black...

"Which one of these is the best for killing zombies?" she spoke...though it didn't sound like her. It sounded like a much more confident girl who seemed to LIKE killing zombies, judging by the emphasis used in the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Room / Armoury   Study Room / Armoury Empty

Back to top Go down

Study Room / Armoury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: [Story] Safehouse Mansion RP :: Safehouse Mansion :: East Wing-
Jump to: